Specific Services Include:
- Advising on Community Benefit/Social Value legislation
- Facilitating community and stakeholder engagement
- Developing and implementing Community Investment Plans
- Providing socioeconomic measurement tools and frameworks
- Consortia development with private, public and third sector partners
- Identifying and supporting funding opportunities and applications
- Creating employability and job creation initiatives, including skills academies
- Providing advice and support for PQQ and tender submissions
- Strategic positioning and awareness of government policy
If Embarq’s services are of interest, please get in touch below. We would be delighted to hear about your requirements.
Please contact Alan Johnston for an initial discussion on our full range of services and how we help our clients goals.
Embarq Ltd provides professional CSR and Sustainability advice and support. We specialise in helping our clients develop and measure their Corporate Social Responsibility objectives and impacts.
Address: Embarq Ltd, 4 The Grove, Uplawmoor Rd, Neilston, G78 3LG
Phone: 0141 880 7412
Business Hours: 9am/5pm, Monday-Friday