Embarq was founded on the principles of making a genuine and sustainable difference to our clients and stakeholders. We recognise that every organisation is unique, we take time to understand your business needs and respond to create a solution that will deliver long term benefits for your organisation.
We work with a range of organisations to provide effective Corporate Social Responsibility, Funding, Sustainability and Social Value support.
- Bespoke CSR strategy and framework development aligned with corporate objectives
- Measurement Tools and Action Plans to track achievement against social and economic impacts
- Business development and tender submission support. Client & procurement intelligence and partnership development advice
- Stakeholder and community development support for the creation of Community Investment Plans
- Community Benefits policy advice for procurers & commissioners to maximise social value from contracts
- Funding identification and application submission support
Embarq’s overarching approach is to:
- Undertake a review of company performance in the key areas: CSR, Employability, Community Engagement and Social Investment
- Map company objectives against key challenges facing communities and clients
- Identify key risks and opportunities and develop areas for improvement with action plans
- Ongoing support to enable company to deliver outcomes against contractual obligations