Everybody has a social responsibility. This is particularly so for sporting organisations, because they reach out to more people than any other organisation. This gives the clubs the opportunity of demonstrating their responsibility to communities and society.
Stakeholders, sponsors and patrons are also increasingly demanding that sporting organisations behave in a responsible and ethical way.
Embarq can provide reporting and social impact measurement tools that allow sporting institutions and clubs to develop action plans and measurement tools to demonstrate the value sport has on health & wellbeing and society as a whole.
Specific Services Include:
- Providing CSR frameworks
- Creating health and wellbeing and social cohesion matrix
- Developing community outreach programmes
- Facilitating community and public sector engagement
- Advising on responsible purchasing policy
- Providing guidance and action plans to measure outcomes and impacts
- Advising on funding opportunities